- Kapaa Shore Resort reflects the tranquil beauty of the "Garden Isle". The resort is centrally located on the east coast between the Poipu and Princeville Resort areas. Lush tropical gardens front extend onto 410 feet of oceanfront.
- Kapaa Shore features a large swimming pool and heated whirlpool nestled amidst lush tropical grounds. Tennis, shuffleboard and barbecue grills are also provided.
- Within walking distance of Kapaa, Kapaa Shore is located on a coral beach with beautiful vistas and waves. Nearby, the Coco Palms area provides one of the smoothest white sand beaches found in the Islands.
- The Wailua Golf Course, many quaint shops, a convenience store and a number of notable restaurants are nearby. The Resort's central location provides easy access to the all major attractions.
- The DELUXE APARTMENTS are fully equipped with a laundry, full bathroom, all towels and linens, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- The large and airy deluxe condo is available for private rental. The fully furnished lanai provides expansive views of the ocean and the scenic tropical landscaping.
- The condo features wall-to-wall carpeting, draperies, color cable TV, telephone, and lanai furniture. It has a fully equipped electric kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, and more. Laundry facilities are provided.
- The best of Kapaa's shops and markets are within walking distance of Kapaa Shore. Longer trips around the beautiful island will take you to secluded beaches, lava-rock grottos and breath taking view points.
Top of the Page
- Kapaa Shore Resort is centrally located on Kapaa Beach in a premier resort area on the east coast of Kauai.
- The east coast is Kauai's best known resort area. Home to two championship golf courses, beautiful beaches, and a wide selection of restaurants and nightlife.
Current Time & Temperature Hawaii
SPORTS and RECREATION:
- A large and quiet Swimming Pool with a heated whirlpool.
- Tennis, Shuffleboard Courts and Barbecues.
- Golf is nearby at Wailua Golf Course one of the premier courses on Kauai.
- Many worldclass Golf Courses - all available for public play.
- There is also surfing and windsurfing, and a secluded beach.
- Snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Enjoy a festive Luau and experience the interesting art and culture of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Whale watching and all other water recreation.
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in quaint Kapaa, Lihue, Coco Palms, Princeville and more...
- The views of Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast cliffs are a must-see, and an easy drive.
TRANSPORTATION and SERVICES:
- Hourly inter-island flights are available between Honolulu and Lihue Airport, which is 15 minutes away.
- Rental cars, tour packages, diving, para-sailing and other activities can be arranged for in the Kapaa Shore Lobby.
RENTAL RATE, AVAILABILITY INQUIRY:
For Other Inquiries.
1 360-232-4160 (Cell)
Please send comments and information that will help us be responsive to your requirements, such as have you been to Region before, are you familiar with the Resort, do you have flexibility on your dates, etc.
(Note: These numbers are not those of the resort)
OTHER HAWAII RESORTS
Kauai is the oldest populated island in the 1,800 mile long Hawaiian island chain; the one with
the greatest number of beaches per mile of coastline (a total of 40 on the island).
Kauai is a world unto itself. It's a magical kingdom where spontaneous adventure awaits
around every turn, a true vacation paradise!
Also check out the Pono Kai Resort just along the beach
Top of the Page
Copyright © RML. All Rights Reserved.