- PONO KAI RESORT reflects the tranquil beauty of the “Garden Isle”. The Five-Star resort is centrally located on the east coast between the Poipu and Princeville Resort areas. Lush tropical gardens front on a mile of sandy sunbathing beach.
- The Wailua Golf Course, the Plantation Market, dozens of quaint shops, a convenience store and a number of notable restaurants are nearby. The Resort’s central location provides easy access to the all major attractions.
- The large and airy deluxe apartment is available for private rental.
- The low-rise construction and private, fully furnished lanai offer an expanse of scenic tropical landscaping.
- The apartment features wall-to-wall carpeting, draperies, color cable TV, telephone, and lanai furniture. It has a fully equipped electric kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, and more. Laundry facilities are provided.
- The resort features complimentary tennis on two lighted courts, shuffleboard, volleyball and croquet in addition to a quiet swimming pool, poolside cabana, jacuzzi and sauna. Ten barbecues, a picnic area and a golf putting green are all at your disposal.
- There is a complete supply of all bedding, and linens, - everything needed to make for a relaxed and enjoyable vacation.
- The best of Kapaa’s shops and markets are within walking distance of Pono Kai. Longer trips around the beautiful island will take you to secluded beaches, lava-rock grottos and breath taking view points.
- There is easy and ready access to the wide variety of activities available in the area.
VIEWS of APARTMENT
Top of the Page
OTHER VIEWS of RESORT and KAUAI
|Pono Kai Resort
||Pono Kai Beach
- Pono Kai Resort is centrally located on Kapaa Beach in a premier resort area on the east coast of Kauai.
- The east coast is Kauai's best known resort area. Home to two championship golf courses, beautiful beaches, and a wide selection of restaurants and nightlife.
Current Time & Temperature Hawaii
SPORTS and RECREATION:
- A large and quiet Swimming Pool with a Cabana.
- Two lighted Tennis Courts, Barbecues, Jacuzzi, and Sauna.
- Putting Greens, Croquet, Shuffleboard and Volleyball courts.
- Golf is nearby at Wailua Golf Course one of the premier courses on Kauai.
- There is also surfing and windsurfing, and a secluded beach.
- Many worldclass Golf Courses - all available for public play.
- Snorkeling, scuba diving.
- Enjoy a festive Luau and experience the interesting art and culture of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Whale watching and all other water recreation.
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in quaint Kapaa, Lihui, Coco Palms, Princeville and more...
- The views of Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali Coast cliffs are a must-see, and an easy drive.
TRANSPORTATION and SERVICES:
- Hourly inter-island flights are available between Honolulu and Lihui Airport, which is 15 minutes away.
- Rental cars, tour packages, diving, para-sailing and other activities can be arranged for in the Pono Kai Lobby.
AVAILABILITY, RENTAL RATES, TERMS, ARRIVAL:
For Other Inquiries.
1 360-232-4160 (Cell)
Please send comments and information that will help us be responsive to your requirements, such as have you been to Region before, are you familiar with the Resort, do you have flexibility on your dates, etc.
(Note: These numbers are not those of the resort)
OTHER HAWAII RESORTS
Kauai is the oldest populated island in the 1,800 mile long Hawaiian island chain; the one with the greatest number of beaches per mile of coastline (a total of 40 on the island).
Top of the Page
Kauai is a world unto itself. It's a magical kingdom where spontaneous adventure waits around every turn, a true vacation paradise!
Top of the Page
Copyright © RML. All Rights Reserved.