Palm Springs Desert golf tennis Palm Springs condo restaurant bistro bistros restaurants holiday, rent, apartment, rent condo apartment
A Private Apartment Rental
PALM SPRINGS and PALM DESERT
areas offer a wide variety of excellent
RESTAURANTS, BISTROS and exciting NIGHTLIFE.
The following is a brief listing of some of the many in the area.
- La Vallauris, a 1927 Palm Springs historical sight, was established in 1974 and remains a desert favorite to the social, movie and business set. French California cuisine in a setting of “Vieille France” Enjoy a relaxing dining experience in it romantic tree shaded patio located at 385 West Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs.
- The Wilde Goose, with numerous Platinum and Gold Restaurant Awards was established in 1983. With a warm comfortable European country decor this restaurant is know to feature a few rather exotic dishes such as Buffalo, Wild Boar, Alligator and of course Roast Goose. The Wilde Goose is located at 67938 Highway 111, Cathedral City.
- Las Casuelas Nuevas, a family tradition that has captured the essence of Mexico. Established in 1973, the vally’s most beautiful hacienda features flavorful recipes handed down from generation to generation. Spicy selections, lighter creations, strolling musicians and a Sunday Champagne Brunch...it is a feast for the senses. Located at 70-050 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage.
- Wally’s Desert Turtle, To savor fabulous continental cuisine in the most exquisite restaurant in the desert, Wally’s Desert Turtle is a must. Located at 71-775 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage.
- La Quinta Cliffhouse, the spirit of ranch hospitality says it all. A beautiful location set into the side of a cliff this restaurant features an extensive American menu. Located at 78250 Highway 111, La Quinta.
FOR APARTMENT RENTAL INFORMATION: |