- SEA MOUNTAIN RESORT
is among Hawaii’s most distinctive locations, combining modern living with the casual indoor-outdoor lifestyle of the picturesque Hawaiian villages that stood on the site long ago.
- The Resort is located on the southeast coast of the “Big Island” of Hawaii, halfway between Hilo and Kailua-Kona, and extends from the black sand beach at Punalu’u and the fishing cove at Ninole to the rain forests of Mauna Loa.
- The large and airy Studio, 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom apartments are available for private rental. Each apartment has a furnished, private lanai that provides expansive views of the golf course, spectacular sunsets and the luxurious tropical gardens.
- The cottage-style apartments overlook the on-site golf course and the blue Pacific shoreline that borders the Resort. Both fresh and salt-water pools grace the shore line. Just outside the apartments is a swimming pool, and surrounded with comfortable lounges.
- The apartment features wall-to-wall carpeting, draperies, color cable TV, telephone, and lanai furniture. Each has a fully equipped electric kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, and more. Laundry facilities are provided.
- The adjacent 18 hole golf course provides guests with unlimited play. Each guest qualifies for full golfing privileges at the course. The course is one of the best in this southern-most spot in the United States.
- The Punalu'u coast is one of the Big Island's best known resort areas. Home to many championship golf courses, beautiful beaches, world-famous deep sea sportfishing, and a wide selection of historic sites, shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
- On-site amenities include a beach area, tennis court, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- There is easy and ready access to the wide variety of activities available in the area.
- The Resort’s location provides easy access to all the major attractions. Drives around the beautiful island will take you to the active Kilauea Volcano, secluded beaches, lava-rock grottos and breath taking view points.
Top of the Page
Beach at Resort
- Sea Mountain Resort is centrally located on the southeast coast of the Island of Hawaii, halfway between Hilo and Kailua-Kona.
- Punalu'u is at the most southly point of the United States.
- It is just a 30 minute drive from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and 56 miles to the Hilo airport.
Current Time & Temperature Hawaii
SPORTS and RECREATION:
- A large and quiet Swimming Pool with lounge cots.
- Tennis Court, and Barbecues.
- Beach Area and a Jacuzzi.
- 18 hole golf course.
- Punalu'u Black Sand Beach.
- Many worldclass Golf Courses - available for public play.
- There is also surfing, windsurfing and many secluded beaches.
- Snorkeling, scuba diving amid tropical fish.
- Whale watching and all other water recreation.
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in quaint Kona, Waikaloa, and more...
- Explore the little villages. Hike through lava fields. Visit macadamia and coffee plantations.
- Visit the Parker Ranch, City of Refuge, Kealakekua Bay, Volcanoes National Park and the Kona Uplands.
- The Big Island is home to two volcanic peaks, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, and the active volcano, Kilauea.
- The views of Kilauea Volcano and the black sand beaches are a must-see, and an easy drive.
TRANSPORTATION and SERVICES:
- Hourly inter-island flights are available between Honolulu and Keahole (Kona) and Hilo Airports, which are 100 minutes away.
- Rental cars, tour packages, diving, fishing, para-sailing and other activities can be arranged for in the Sea Mountain Resort Lobby.
RENTAL RATE, AVAILABILITY INQUIRY:
For Other Inquiries.
(1) 360-232-4160 (Cell)
Please send comments and information that will help us be responsive to your requirements, such as have you been to Region before, are you familiar with the Resort, do you have flexibility on your dates, etc.
(Note: These numbers are to the manager not to the resort)
OTHER HAWAII RESORTS
Kaanapali Beach - Maui
Kailua - Kona - Big Island
If you are looking for an island with natural and climatic diversity, the "Big Island" of Hawaii has it: black sand beaches, snow capped mountains, an active volcano, parched deserts and lush valleys.
Here you can walk in a snow field in the morning and hike through a rain forest in the afternoon. This is the Hawaii of old. Where tradition lives on and the Polynesian island atmosphere runs deep.
Hawaii is a world unto itself. It's a magical kingdom where spontaneous adventure waits around every turn, a true vacation paradise!
Top of the Page