SEA VILLAGE RESORT reflects the tranquil beauty of the Big Island. The resort is centrally located on the Kona coast close to the town of Kailua and the Kona resort areas. Lush tropical gardens extend to the oceanfront.
- The Resort is central to everything happening in the Kona area. The low-rise buildings have vaulted roofs with deep overhangs that capture the coolness of the tradewinds.
- The spacious 1-Bedroom and 2-Bedroom apartments feature wall-to-wall carpeting, draperies, all linens and bedding, color cable TV, telephone, and lanai furniture.
- Each apartment has a fully equipped electric kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, coffee maker, garbage disposal and more. Each apartment is also equipped with a clothes washer/dryer and ceiling fans.
- The apartments and their furnished, private lanais provide expansive views toward the west, of the ocean, spectacular sunsets and the luxurious tropical gardens.
- The pool area is located beside the sea wall, so guests can enjoy a peaceful swim just steps away from the crashing surf.
- On-site amenities include a beach area, tennis court, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- The Keauhou Golf Course, tennis courts, dozens of quaint shops, a convenience store and a number of notable hotel resorts and restaurants are nearby.
- The Resortís central location provides easy access to the all major attractions.
- There is easy and ready access to the wide variety of activities available in the area.
- The best of Kailua-Konaís shops and markets are within walking distance of Sea Village. Longer trips around the beautiful island will take you to the active Kilauea Volcano, secluded beaches, lava-rock grottos and breath taking view points.
OTHER VIEWS of RESORT
Top of the Page
- Sea Village Resort is centrally located in a premier resort area on the Kona coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is located approximately 7 miles from the Keahole airport.
- The Kona coast is the Big Island's best known resort area. Home to many championship golf courses, beautiful beaches, world-famous deep sea sportfishing, and a wide selection of restaurants and nightlife.
75 - 5992 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona HI 96740
Current Time & Temperature Hawaii
SPORTS and RECREATION:
amid tropical fish.
- A large and quiet Swimming Pool with a Cabana.
- Tennis Court, and Barbecues.
- Beach Area and a Jacuzzi.
- Many worldclass Golf Courses - available for public play.
- Golf is nearby at the championship Keauhou Golf Course, one of the premier courses on the Big Island.
- There is also surfing, windsurfing and a secluded beach.
- Snorkeling, scuba diving
Whale watching and all other water recreation.
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in quaint Kona, Waikaloa, and more...
- Explore quaint little villages. Hike through lava fields. Visit macadamia and coffee plantations.
- Visit the Parker Ranch, City of Refuge, Kealakekua Bay, Volcanoes National Park and the Kona Uplands.
- The Big Island is home to two volcanic peaks, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, and the active volcano, Kilauea.
- The views of Kilauea Volcano and the black sand beaches are a must-see, and an easy drive.
TRANSPORTATION and SERVICES:
- Hourly inter-island flights are available between Honolulu and Keahole (Kona) Airport, which is 10 minutes away.
- Rental cars, tour packages, diving, fishing, para-sailing and other activities can be arranged for in the Sea Village Lobby.
RENTAL RATE, AVAILABILITY INQUIRY:
For Other Inquiries.
1 360-232-4160 (Cell)
(Note: These numbers are to the manager - not to the resort)
Please send comments and information that will help us be responsive to your requirements, such as have you been to Region before, are you familiar with the Resort, do you have flexibility on your dates, etc.
OTHER HAWAII RESORTS
Top of the Page
If you are looking for an island with natural and climatic diversity, the "Big Island" of Hawaii has it: black sand beaches, snow capped mountains, an active volcano, parched deserts and lush valleys.
Here you can walk in a snow field in the morning and hike through a rain forest in the afternoon. This is the Hawaii of old. Where tradition lives on and the Polynesian island atmosphere runs deep.
Hawaii is a world unto itself. It's a magical kingdom where spontaneous adventure waits around every turn, a true vacation paradise!
Top of the Page
Copyright © RML. All Rights Reserved.