Named among the best places to stay in the Maldives
people and place living in harmony
A collection of award-winning resorts in the Maldives
As a family-owned and genuinely local operator, we use the natural beauty of our locations and the native warmth of our people to offer something new and distinctive across our resorts on some of the most beautiful islands in the destination.
Find your perfect experience
Book directly and we’ll spoil you with so many extras...
Exclusive Online Offers
Book directly via our website and we’ll spoil you with so many extras, from complimentary dining experiences to generous long-stay rates and excellent all-inclusive family friendly packages.
Romantic Honeymoons & Retreats
Book your honeymoon direct and enjoy special discounts on everything from spa treatments to dinners at Villa Resorts.
Rejoice in our relaunch and enjoy up to 35% off on your stay along with numerous complimentary benefits.
Local and Expat Offer
Book a last minute weekend getaway with this special offer for locals and expats living in Maldives.
Explore Villa Resorts through the eyes of our guests, or share your own experiences. #VillaResorts
- 5 reasons to book a family holiday at @villapark.maldives… 🎨 Daily creative arts and crafts classes at the brand new Park Players Kids' Club. 🐠 Fascinating underwater tours in the semi-submarine - say hello to Nemo! 🥥 Weaving lessons at the Coconut Craft Hut. 🧺 Family friendly restaurants and private picnics. 🌴 Lush tropical jungle to explore together and tree planting at Green Fingers garden. Planning a holiday with little ones? Discover more via link in our bio. #VillaResorts #VillaPark
- Island life @royalmaldives ✨ Listen to the gentle lapping of warm waves curling onshore, watch the shadow-play of swaying palms🌴 Breathe deeply as scent of the jungle rises with every step 🌺 Savour the magic of our golden hour at sunset 🌅 Indulge in a seafood feast 🦞 Life doesn't get much better than this. #VillaResorts #RoyalIsland
- Happy #WorldTurtleDay! Known as ‘velaa’ in Dhivehi, turtles are listed as an endangered species. Maldives is one of the few places in the world where you can find yourself swimming with these beautiful creatures. Link in bio for more on our marine conservation projects and green key awards. Captured by @rafhannn_mv #VillaResorts
- Let us take you to another realm - where your adventure begins as the first rays of sun burst across the sky. #VillaResorts #VillaPark
- Welcome to the island way of life. You have arrived at @villanautica.maldives Sunset Beach Pool Villa where you can hear the ocean as you drift off to sleep and wake to the sound of gently swishing palms. Slip down to the beach for a dawn swim or order morning coffee and pastries in bed - after all, if you can’t breakfast in bed here, where can you? #VillaResorts #VillaNautica
- Awake to a new adventure each day at @villapark.maldives. What would you like to do first? You might enjoy… 🏊♀️ Swimming with whale sharks 🌺 Hot tub pampering in our new Kawa baths 🌿 Organic farm-to-fork dining at Zero 🏋️ High-intensity workouts at Studio Park 💦 Exhilarating water-sports 🪴 Planting a tree in the Green Fingers garden 🥥 Learning the ancient art of coconut carving 🌴 Exploring canopy walkways in the jungle 🍹 Cocktails at La Tropicana Captured by @sunchasingtravelers #VillaResorts #VillaPark