- When is the best time to visit the Maldives?
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April, with clear skies and dry weather. The visibility for diving is also high during this period. However, it is the opposite for surfers, with the largest waves occurring in July and August.
- Do you have a minimum night stay policy?
When you select your chosen dates on our website, the booking engine will let you know if a minimum number of nights applies.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation terms vary depending on the type of accommodation booked and the date of your booking. During the high season, a stricter cancellation policy will apply. Full details will be provided at the time of booking.
- Do I need a visa to travel to the Maldives?
No, you do not need to arrange a travel visa before entering the Maldives. All travellers are given a 30-day visa upon arrival.
- Can I amend my reservation if I didn't book through the Villa Park website?
If you have booked through a tour operator, travel agent, or another online booking platform, please contact your booking provider directly for assistance.
- Can I upgrade to all-inclusive or full board once I arrive at Villa Park?
You will be able to upgrade once you arrive at the island - please ask for assistance at reception. Please note that it will be less expensive if you upgrade as part of your prepaid package from your tour operator or travel agent.
- Are children able to stay at Villa Park free of charge?
One child, under the age of 12, is eligible to stay in your room free of charge. Some of our villas can accommodate two children or more. Children will be charged at 50% of the adult rate for breakfast. Please let us know if you have any children travelling with you when you make your booking.
- Are babysitting services available?
Yes, babysitting services are available upon request. Please ask at reception for full details.
- Can I reserve a specific villa?
We will make every effort to reserve you a specific villa but cannot guarantee your request.
- Is there a safe in my villa?
There is a personal safe provided in your room free of charge. The resort accepts no responsibility for any valuables not locked in your safe.
- Are beach towels provided?
Towels for use at the beach are provided in your villa at no extra charge.
- What kind of electric sockets are provided in my villa?
Our accommodation is fitted with standard UK-style 3-pin plug sockets. Adaptors can be purchased on-site.
- Do you have mosquito nets in the villas?
There are very few mosquitos in the Maldives. If you are particularly sensitive to mosquito bites, we recommend that you bring a mosquito repellent of your choice. Repellent is also stocked in our on-site shop.
- Are there medical facilities at Villa Park?
There is a clinic and a resident doctor is available 24 hours a day.
- Is there Wi-Fi at Villa Park?
Free Wi-Fi is provided in your guest room, all public areas, and at the business centre.
- Will I get mobile phone coverage on the island?
There is a good GSM International Roaming service (Dhiraagu and Oreedoo).
- Will I be met at the airport when I arrive in the Maldives?
When you arrive at Velana International Airport in Malé, you will need to clear customs and exit into the arrivals hall. Our airport representative will meet you and direct you to your ongoing transfer.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Villa Park?
Check-in is 14:00, and check-out is 13:00. We will, of course, do our best to have a villa ready when you arrive. However, this can never be guaranteed and is dependent on the occupancy level the night before. If you are planning to arrive early, then you may wish to book your villa from the night before. If you are departing late, special rates are available for late check-out.
- What currencies do you accept at Villa Park?
The currency used in the Maldives is Maldivian Rufiyaa. However, Villa Park accepts cash (Euro, GBP, US$, and MVR), credit (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, and UnionPay), or debit cards. Travellers’ cheques or personal cheques are not accepted. All purchases must be charged to your villa and paid upon check-out.
- Which languages are spoken at the resort?
English is widely spoken and understood. Some of our staff speak German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese.
- Is there a dress code at Villa Park?
The dress code on the island is casual and reflects our laid-back atmosphere.
- Does Villa Park cater to specific dietary requirements?
The chef will try to accommodate your special requests. Please email your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of your arrival.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Complete our enquiry form and a member of the Villa Park team will be in touch soon.
From swimming with whale sharks to windsurfing around the lagoon, at Villa Park, you're guaranteed to experience the unforgettable.
Our accommodation embraces the island's outstanding natural beauty and provides a base where new adventures and lasting memories can begin.